Ergonomically designed with a ball-bearing tension system for both ultra-smooth cutting and maximum comfort that eliminates hand fatigue whilst preventing strain. The Kasai’s fine points and blade thickness provide an exceptional weight balance ratio making for an all-round scissor that excels in all cutting techniques therefore excelling as a Hairdressing Scissor and Barbering Scissor.
- Hand crafted from Japanese VG10 steel which provides the blades with an exceptionally sharp and durable cutting edge.
- The Kasai is characterised by possessing fine tips and thickness on the blade which allows for an all-round scissor that excels at all cutting techniques such as precision cutting, point cutting, scissor over comb, slicing, chopping and slide cutting.
- The Kasai performs perfectly on long and short hair and can therefore be used as a both Hairdressing Scissor and a Barbering Scissor.
- The ergonomically designed Off-Set Handle provides you with comfort whilst reducing the risk of developing RSI or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- 100% Japanese Convex blades.
- The Ball Bearing tension system that provides you with an effortless and ultra-smooth feel when cutting.
- Fixed finger rest with finger separators.
- Medium-weight: 5.5" (59g)Heavy-weight: 6.5” (65g) & 7" (71g)