Hand-crafted from Japanese 440C steel with cobalt with an elegant Rose Gold Titanium finish; the Takara will allow you to seamlessly achieve your finest work. The Off-set handle is ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort, whilst the Ball-Bearing tension system and Japanese Semi-convex blades give the scissor a smooth feel and razor-sharpness so you can slice, slide and chop with ease. The Takara’s Weight-Balance ratio helps you effortlessly perform all cutting techniques on both long and short hair, making it an ideal choice for both Hairdressers and Barbers.
- Hand crafted from Japanese 440C steel with cobalt which provides the blades with an exceptionally sharp and durable cutting edge, helping you produce your finest and most creative work with seamless ease.
- The Takara’s fine tips and medium-width blade make for weight-balance ratio that helps you effortlessly perform all cutting techniques
- Performs perfectly on long and short hair and can therefore be used as a both Hairdressing Scissor and a Barbering Scissor
- Ergonomic offset design provides the user with a comfortable hand position and reduces the risk of developing RSI or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Semi-Convex Japanese Blades
- UFO-Ball bearing tension system makes cutting feel smooth and effortless.
- Fixed Finger rest with fixed finger rest.
- Medium weight: 5.5” (49g)