The F-2 hairdressing scissors have taken the hairdressing and barbering industry by storm, becoming one of the worlds most iconic and recognisable designs.
What separates the F-2 from the rest is it's unique blade shape and the way it perfectly balances the weight from tip to handle providing total control for a seamless cutting experience.
The F-2 became synonymous with creativity and cutting versatility, which is why hundreds of hairdressers and barbers worldwide love it so much - scroll down to find your size.
• 5.0 (50g) is light-weight with a 4.7cm length blade.
• 5.5 (54g) is medium-weight with a 5.7cm length blade.
• 6.0 (57g) is medium-weight with a 6.7cm length blade.
• 6.5 (60g) is medium-weight with a 7.7cm length blade.
The F-2B's finger and thumb rings are made to fit all hands.
The 5.0 features a super slim pointed blade, making it the ultimate precision scissor, perfect for hairdressers and barbers that do a lot of cutting against skin, refining, chipping and point cutting.
The 5.5 features a slightly weighted slim pointed blade, perfect for hairdressers and barbers that do a lot of precision cutting, blunt cutting, refining, pointing and slide cutting.
The 6.0 features a pointed wider blade shape, perfect for hairdressers and barbers looking for a scissor for all-round cutting including blunt cutting, refining, pointing, scissor over comb, slide cutting and free-hand.
The 6.5 features a long weightier pointed blade and is perfect for techniques that benefit from a longer blade including baselines, deep point, slide, slicing and scissor over comb techniques.
*Best selling F-2 size for barbers is the 6.0 and for hairdressers it is the 5.5.
• Handmade from Japanese Cobalt steel providing sharpness, strength and durability.
• Semi Convex Japanese edge honed from Japanese Cobalt steel.
• Ergonomic offset handle provides you with comfort, control and protection against strain injuries.
• Flat UFO screw establishes perfect balance and provides velvety smooth cutting.
• 3D Thumb design supports a wide variety of grip and hand positions while increasing freedom of angle transition and movement.
• Black titanium coating.
• 88% of hairdressers looking for an all-round size felt that the 5.5 and 6.0 sizes matched their needs the best. When looking for a precision scissor 93% chose the 5.0.
• 81% of barbers looking for an all-round size felt that the 6.0 and 6.5 sizes matched their needs the best. When looking for a precision scissor 43% preferred the 5.5 and 57% preffered the 5.0.
Your Akito Scissors are protected for life with Lifetime Warranty.
Enjoy super fast, tracked, protected and free shipping.
14-Day money back guarantee on all Akito orders.
100% risk-free shopping with free returns and free exchanges.
You are fully protected with 100% Safe & Secure payments.
For customers ordering from outside of the United Kingdom click the button below and we will provide you with the information you need.