The Kasai's shape and design is centered around balance, weight and versatility to enhance your all-round cutting performance.
What sets it apart is the way in which it centres, distributes and balances weight throughout the scissor. Providing power to the edge whilst maintaining a slimmer blade surface and width.
Perfect for all types of hair cutting, from precision to freehand or scissor over comb to point cutting, slicing, chopping and sliding – the Kasai can do it all, keep scrolling to find your size.
• 5.5 (55g) is medium-weight with a 5.5cm length blade.
• 6.0 (60g) is medium-weight with a 6.5cm length blade.
The Kasai's finger and thumb rings are made to fit all hands.
• 5.5 - All-round | Wet & Dry Cutting
The 5.5's pointed blade shape facilitates up close cutting with precision work or cutting against the skin, blunt cutting, refining, pointing, chipping. The width and weight of the 5.5 make it perfect for sliding, slicing, scissor over comb and all main cutting techniques making it perfect for both hairdressers and barbers.
• 6.0 - All-round | Wet & Dry Cutting.
The 6.0 has similar dimensions with the pointed blade shape facilitating up close cutting for precision work and use against the skin, blunt cutting, refining, pointing, chipping. The width and weight of the 6.0 make it perfect for sliding, slicing, scissor over comb and all main cutting techniques making it perfect for both hairdressers and barbers.
• Handmade from VG10 Japanese steel, the gold standard Japanese steels, providing exceptional sharpness, durability and longevity.
• 100% Japanese Convex edge honed from VG10 Japanese steel makes cutting feel effortless and smooth.
• Sculpted Ergonomic Offset handle provides you with comfort, control and protection against injuries including, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis.
• The Gen. 3 ball bearing adjustable tension system eliminates tension and pressure build up in your hands making cutting feel effortless and smooth.
• 3D Thumb design supports a wide variety of grip and hand positions while increasing freedom of angle transition and movement.
Here are the preferences of other hairdressers and barbers taking into account weight, length and control they felt with each size.
• For hairdressers, 76% felt that the 6.0 best suited their needs compared to 24% that felt the 5.5 was best.
• For barbers, 79% felt that the 6.0 best suited their needs compared to 21% that felt the 5.5 was best.
*The best selling Kasai to both hairdressers and barbers is the 6.0.
Your Akito Scissors are protected for life with Lifetime Warranty.
Enjoy super fast, tracked, protected and free shipping.
14-Day money back guarantee on all Akito orders.
100% risk-free shopping with free returns and free exchanges.
You are fully protected with 100% Safe & Secure payments.
Create your set and save 15%
For customers ordering from outside of the United Kingdom click the button below and we will provide you with the information you need.