The Kaito professional hairdresser scissors are characterised by possessing fine tips and a medium width blade.
The dimensions of the Kaito are made for all-round performance and excel in all hair cutting techniques.
The Kaito is designed for cutting perfectly on both long and short hair meaning they perform optimally for hairdressers and barbers.
5.5 (52g) is medium-weight with a 5.4cm length blade.
The Kaito's finger and thumb rings are made to fit all hands.
5.5 - All-round | Wet & Dry Cutting
The 5.5's slightly weighted slim pointed blade, is perfect for hairdressers and barbers that do a lot of precision cutting, blunt cutting, refining, pointing and slide cutting.
6.0 - All-round | Wet & Dry Cutting.
The 6.0's pointed wider blade shape, is perfect for hairdressers and barbers looking for a scissor for all-round cutting, including blunt cutting, refining, pointing, scissor over comb, slide cutting and free-hand.
• Handmade from Japanese Cobalt steel providing sharpness, strength and durability.
• 100% Japanese Convex edge honed from Japanese Cobalt steel.
• Ergonomic offset handle provides you with comfort, control and protection against strain injuries.
• Ball bearing tension systemestablishes perfect balance and provides velvety smooth cutting.
• 3D Thumb design supports a wide variety of grip and hand positions while increasing freedom of angle transition and movement.