Made for precision, the Sensei left-handed hairdressing scissors are tailored to excel in advanced hair cutting techniques, including point cutting, precision cutting, and creating well-defined baselines.
The Sensei is mostly popular among hairdressers due to its lighter weight and patterned handle design.
• 5.0 (48g) is light-weight with a 4.7cm length blade.
• 5.5 (54g) is medium-weight with a 5.7cm length blade.
The Sensei's finger and thumb rings are made to fit all hands.
The 5.0's super slim pointed shape makes it perfect for precision, ideal for hairdressers and barbers that do a lot of cutting against skin, refining, chipping and point cutting.
The 5.5 is slightly more weighted and wider whilst maintaining a slim pointed shape, perfect for hairdressers and barbers that do a lot of precision cutting, blunt cutting, refining, pointing and scissor over comb.
*Best selling Sensei size for both hairdressers and barbers is the 5.0.
• Handmade from Japanese Hitachi steel.
• 100% Japanese Convex edge honed from Japanese Hitachi steel.
• Ergonomic offset handle pattern engraved handle provides you with comfort, control and protection against strain injuries.
• Finger adjustable ball bearing tension system establishes perfect balance and provides effortlessly smooth cutting.
• 3D Thumb design supports a wide variety of grip and hand positions while increasing freedom of angle transition and movement.
Your Akito Scissors are protected for life with Lifetime Warranty.
Enjoy super fast, tracked, protected and free shipping.
14-Day money back guarantee on all Akito orders.
100% risk-free shopping with free returns and free exchanges.
You are fully protected with 100% Safe & Secure payments.
For customers ordering from outside of the United Kingdom click the button below and we will provide you with the information you need.