Add creativity to your tool kit and make your work life easier with the AK TXSF thinning scissors, the ultimate hybrid texturizer-blender.
The AK TXSF thinning scissors feature 23 smooth bevel teeth that effortlessly remove 20% of hair weight leaving no-cut lines, creating a softened textured finish.
The AK TXSF thinning scissors are perfect for seamlessly blending short hair, redistributing weight in voluminous layers, creating movement and enhancing curl formation.
6.0 (61g) is medium-weight with a 6.5cm length blade.
The AK TXSF's finger and thumb rings are made to fit all hands.
The AK TXSF is perfect for the redistribution of weight, seamless blending of long and short hair, volumizing of layers and encouraging curl formation, meaning that it is more suited to techniques used by hairdressers.
The AK TXSF is mostly popular among hairdressers with 88% of sales being to hairdressers compared to 12% to barbers.
• VG10 Japanese steel. Handmade from VG10 Japanese steel providing exceptional sharpness, durability and longevity.
• 100% Japanese Convex edge. Hand honed from VG10 makes cutting feel effortless and smooth.
• Ergonomic Offset handle. The Ergo X offset handle provides you with ultimate comfort, control and protection against injuries.
• Ball Bearing tension system. The Gen. 5 ball bearing tension system eliminates tension and pressure build up.
• 3D thumb design. The thumb design provides freedom of movement and supports a wide variety of grip positions.