The Kasai X hair cutting scissors is a design centred around balance, weight and versatility. The Kasai X is made to enhance the all-round cutting experience of both hairdressers and barbers.
The unique way in which the Kasai X centres, distributes and balances weight, make it perfect for all hair cutting techniques - from the basic to the most advanced.
Precision cutting, point cutting, freehand, scissor over comb, slicing, chopping and sliding, the Kasai X can do it all - keep scrolling to find your size.
• 5.5 (58g) is medium-weight with a 5.5cm length blade.
• 6.0 (63g) is a heavier-weight with a 6.5cm length blade.
The Kasai X's finger and thumb rings are made to fit all hands.
• 5.5 - All-round | Wet & Dry Cutting
The 5.5's pointed blade shape facilitates up close precision work and cutting against the skin, blunt cutting, refining, pointing, chipping. The width and weight of the 5.5 make it perfect for sliding, slicing, scissor over comb and all main cutting techniques making it perfect for both hairdressers and barbers.
• 6.0 - All-round | Wet & Dry Cutting.
The 6.0 has similar dimensions to the 5.5 with the pointed blade shape facilitating up close precision work and cutting against the skin, blunt cutting, refining, pointing, chipping. The width and weight of the 6.0 make it perfect for sliding, slicing, scissor over comb and all main cutting techniques making it perfect for both hairdressers and barbers.
• Handmade from VG10 Japanese steel, the gold standard Japanese steels, providing exceptional sharpness, durability and longevity.
• 100% Japanese Convex edge honed from VG10 Japanese steel makes cutting feel effortless and smooth.
• Sculpted Ergonomic Offset handle provides you with comfort, control and protection against injuries including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis.
• The Gen. 3 ball bearing adjustable tension system eliminates tension and pressure build up in your hands making cutting feel effortless and smooth.
• 3D Thumb design supports a wide variety of grip and hand positions while increasing freedom of angle transition and movement.
Here are the preferences of other hairdressers and barbers taking into account weight, length and control they felt with each size.
• For hairdressers, 62% felt that the 6.0 best suited their needs as an all-round size compared to 38% that felt the 5.5 was best.
• For barbers, 85% felt that the 6.0 best suited their needs as an all-round size compared to 15% that felt the 5.5 was best.
*The best selling Kasai X to both hairdressers and barbers is the 6.0.
Your Akito Scissors are protected for life with Lifetime Warranty.
Enjoy super fast, tracked, protected and free shipping.
14-Day money back guarantee on all Akito orders.
100% risk-free shopping with free returns and free exchanges.
You are fully protected with 100% Safe & Secure payments.
For customers ordering from outside of the United Kingdom click the button below and we will provide you with the information you need.