- Hand crafted from VG10 Japanese Steel Alloy providing the blades with unparalleled strength, durability and a sensationally sharp & powerful cutting edge to effortlessly produce your finest and most creative work.
- The Omega features a Clam-shell blade which evenly distributes the weight throughout the body of the blade, providing additional power to the cutting edge. The ‘Leaf’ shape curvature of the blades cutting edges provide an elongated ‘V’ opening to channel the hair into the perfect position for scoop, slide, slice and point cutting techniques making the Omega a specialist hairdressing scissor with unique qualities designed for specific uses.
- The 100% Japanese convex blade edge is razor sharp making the Omega a specialist in slide cutting techniques.
- The Ergonomic Off-Set Handle design increases hand comfort and therefore reduces the risk of developing RSI or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The Augmented Thumb feature enables a more natural and versatile thumb position, enabling the scissor to be used easily with the ‘Eastern Grip’. The Omega’s Finger Ring has a diameter of 1.9cm and a Thumb Ring diameter of 1.9cm.
- Fixed Finger Rest with Finger Separator for enhanced stability and control over the guiding blade
- The Finger adjustable tension system is raised from the scissors surface and is both easily adjustable and effortlessly smooth in cutting.
- 5.5” & 6.0" are Heavy-weight scissors (56g +)
All Akito Scissors are Hand-Crafted, Ergonomically Designed and Precision Engineered to the highest standard by some of the world’s finest Scissor-Smiths providing you complete reliability and fantastic cutting performance throughout their lifetime.
To ensure your scissors continue to perform at their optimum level they require a little maintenance once a week, please see Scissor Care as it will take you step by step in the maintenance process.
Our warranty certifies that each Akito Scissor has a lifetime guarantee from any manufacturing defects.
Any defects or missing parts caused by users abuse or carelessness can be repaired or replaced at the users cost.
If scissors are serviced/sharpened by anyone other than an Akito certified service centre this warranty is void.
We like to keep things simple and as easy for our customers as possible as their satisfaction is our highest priority and we pride ourselves on the Service we offer.
We understand that choosing new scissors can be difficult and sometimes they may not feel as comfortable as hoped, either not suiting your hand or cutting style; which is why we have a Return Policy that protects both you the Customer and us Akito Scissors.
We offer our customers a 14 Day Acclimatisation Period ensures you are fully satisfied with your decision and gives you time to trial & test the Scissors performance. During the 14 Day Acclimatisation Period you must notify us if you desire to return your purchase and you will then have a 3 Day Period within which to return the product. Once you dispatch the product you need to notify us by email confirming when it has been sent and the tracking information related to the order.
All shipment charges on Returned products are at the expense of the customer, not Akito Scissors.
Once we receive the returned order, we will notify you immediately; check and assess the condition in which we have received the returned order.
Refunds: We meticulously prepare, check and test our products before we send them to our customers; giving us full confidence in the immaculate condition that you receive the product in. We therefore have requirements in place if you wish to receive a Full Refund: in order to qualify for a Full Refund you must return the Item exactly as it was received, completely new, in its original packaging with proof of purchase and not one single bit of damage.
* In the case that the above requirements are not met then we will not be able to offer a Full Refund; this means that there is damage of some sort on the Scissor. If the damage to the Scissor is preventing it from cutting or performing optimally, we will then attempt to rectify, returning them to working order which in some cases, depending on the type of the damage (cosmetic or blade) , maybe impossible. Once this process has been optimally concluded we will then return the product to the customer with no refund.
*Shipping & Delivery*
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers and therefore, unlike other brands, don't want you (the customer) to front the full cost of the shipping of your order. We therefore charge a contribution towards the shipping costs relating to your order but not the full cost, meaning that we share the cost with you. Once your parcel has been dispatched we will send you an email with the relating tracking information so you can track it every step of the way.
United Kingdom: We offer Free Shipping on orders within the United Kingdom. All UK orders are sent via the Royal Mail 'First Class Signed For' service and take between 1-2 days to arrive at your chosen destination.
Republic of Ireland: We charge £12.50 on orders sent to the Republic of Ireland, which are sent via Third Party Courier and need to be signed for on receipt and take between 2-4 days to arrive at your chosen destination.
Europe: We charge £20.00 on orders sent to Europe (Excluding Republic of Ireland), which are sent via Third Party Courier and need to be signed for on receipt and take between 2-5 days to arrive at your chosen destination.
Rest of the World: We charge £25.00 on orders sent to countries outside of the European Union, which are sent via Third Party Courier and need to be signed for on receipt and take between 4-7 days to arrive at your chosen destination.
*You will be liable to pay your country’s custom fees and import duties before or upon receiving your parcel.
*Please note all goods will be sent needing to be signed for on receipt.